Quick and Easy Shrimp Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) cooked, peeled medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounce(s) NeufchÃ¢tel cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) nonfat plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Put shrimp and green onions in a food processor and pulse until just chopped. Add Neufchâtel, yogurt, hot sauce, lemon zest, juice and salt and pulse until combined. Spoon into a serving bowl, cover and chill until ready to serve. Yield: 2 1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note