Quick and Easy Butternut Squash Soup
- 12 ounce(s) Butternut Squash (cubed)
- 1/4 cup(s) Fat-free Evaporated Milk
- 2.5 cup(s) Fat-free Reduced Sodium Chicken Stock
- 16 ounce(s) Gnocchi
- Thyme Sprigs
- 1) Bring stock to a boil in a soucepan on medium-high heat. Add squash, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 25 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring occasionally. Puree mixture in a food processor or a blender (after letting cool for 5 min)
- 2) Cook gnocchi according to package directions; grain. Stir gnocchi and milk into squash puree and heat through. Garnish with thyme sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by virginiaeliz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick and Easy Butternut Squash Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews