Quick & Easy Bean Dip
Yield: 1 1/4 cups
- 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1 can (16 oz.) pinto, black or red kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper sauce*
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave covered at HIGH 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Mash with fork, then stir in cheese. Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional cheese, sour cream and/or salsa and serve with veggie dippers or chips.
Go to http://www.countrycrock.com/Recipes/11040/1/Quick-Easy-Bean-Dip.aspx for more recipe details and nutrition information.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads