Quiche Lorraine (of course)
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) swiss cheese (ementhaler, gruyer, combo) shredded
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) ham or canadian bacon chopped
- 1 single shell pie crust paint bottom with dijon mustard
- to taste salt & white pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and seasonings. Fold in shredded cheese & ham.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until puffy and browned on top.
- Let sit out of oven for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LorieB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quiche Lorraine (of course) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch