Quiche Lorraine (of course)
You can add any number of other ingredients to the filling, ie. broccoli, peppers, bacon, other kinds of cheese, zuccini, spinach. Just keep total filling amount to about 3 cups.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) swiss cheese (ementhaler, gruyer, combo) shredded
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) ham or canadian bacon chopped
- 1 single shell pie crust paint bottom with dijon mustard
- to taste salt & white pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and seasonings. Fold in shredded cheese & ham.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until puffy and browned on top.
- Let sit out of oven for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LorieB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quiche Lorraine (of course) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch