- 6 ounce(s) bacon cut in pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 pint(s) Cream
- pinch Salt
- to taste Pepper
- 31/2 ounce(s) Cheese Grated -Gruyere or Cheddar
- 1/4 pint(s) Milk whole
- Pinch Paprika
- Beat the eggs, add milk, fresh cream, Beat well with a fork until frothy. Add salt and plenty of pepper. A pinch of Paprika is welcome.
- Add grated cheese and mix well.
- Pour into pastry shell lined with bacon
- Bake in fairly hot oven - 375 degrees x 25-30 min. or until filling is set and the pastry golden.
- Ham, cooked chicken, Spinach and cheese, Cheese and courgettes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeraldineS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note