Community Recipe from
- 1 9-inch single pie crust
- 12 slice(s) bacon
- 1 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) minced onion
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) light cream
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Place bacon in a large skillet, and fry over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, then chop coarsely. Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion into pastry shell.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- 4. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Allow quiche to sit 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by valerieuz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quiche Lorraine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes