- 1 pound(s) ground turkey taco seasoned
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1/4 cup(s) salsa
- 1 tablespoon(s) Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red Taco Sauce
- 8 piece(s) tortillas 8" soft taco
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheese mexican blend
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil approximate
- In large pan, Brown Turkey
- Add Taco Seasoning, mix well
- Add Beans, mix well
- Add Salsa, Hot Sauce & Taco Sauce, mix well
- In a small pan, preheat to medium
- add a tiny amount of olive oil to the outside of the tortilla, place in pan oil side down.
- add 1/8 c shredded cheese to tortilla, then fill with 1/8 of meat mixture.
- once filling is inside, fold in half.
- grill each side evenly to a golden brown.
- serve and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quesoritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes