- 3/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño, minced
- 6 leaves fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 ounces chorizo
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 6 ounces beer
- 8 ounces Crystal Farms Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 ounces Crystal Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Recommended Crystal Farms Product Substitution: Crystal Farms Monterey Jack Cheese
How to Make It
For the pico de gallo salsa, mix the diced tomatoes, minced onion, jalapeño and cilantro to combine. Reserve.
In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, cook chorizo for 1 minute.
Add onions to pan and cook until translucent.
Remove chorizo and onion mixture from pan. Reserve.
Add beer to pan and bring to simmer.
Reduce to medium-low heat. Gradually add shredded Monterey Jack cheese and shredded Cheddar cheese to pan. Whisk to incorporate. Let each addition of cheese melt before adding more cheese.
Add chorizo back to pan and stir to combine.
Top with pico de gallo and serve.