Queso Blanco Dip
Creamy, spicy, perfectly smooth and cheesy dip just like they serve at your favorite Mexican restaurant. Smother a burrito with it, pour it on a burger, drizzle it across roasted potatoes, pour it onto Spanish rice, layer in into nachos or dip your chips in it. Recipe adapted from Seeded At The Table by Mary Younkin: Barefeet in the Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) white American cheese, roughly chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green chiles, frozen or canned will work fine
- 1 tablespoon(s) pickled jalapeno slices, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon(s) juice from the pickled jalapenos
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 dash(es) cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size glass bowl. Microwave for five minutes, pausing to stir after every minute. The dip will be very watery at first, but it will thicken as it finishes cooking. Serve hot, poured over just about anything that you want to make more delicious.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note