Queso Blanco Dip
- 1 1/4 pound(s) block white american cheese cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) diced green chiles
- 2 Pickled jalapenos chopped
- 1 ounce(s) pickled jalapenos juice
- 2/3 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- Toss all ingredients into a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stopping to stir after every minute. The mixture might seem watery during the first few stirs, but should come together as a nice runny dip after all the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately as a dip with tortilla chips or as a sauce over your favorite Mexican dish.
- *Recipe Note: White American cheese is found at most deli counters in your local grocery store.
- *Reheat Instructions: Store any leftover cheese dip in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until creamy and hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Queso Blanco Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads