Q Shack Dry Rub
This dry rub will take your pulled pork to a whole new level! With eight different spices, you can't go wrong.
This recipe goes with Slow Roasted Pulled Pork
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated or powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated or powdered onion
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a small airtight container; cover and shake to mix. Store in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note