Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 cup(s) bite-size crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Microwave peanut butter and chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min, stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add cerea, toss to evenly coat. Spread into single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets, separate cereal pieces. Cool completely.
- Transfer cereal mixture to clean brown paper bag or large resealable plastic bag. Add sugar, close bag. Shake gently to evenly coat cereal mixture wtih sugar.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Puppy Chow Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks