Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 cup(s) Chex
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Put cereal in large bowl.
- Melt chips, peanut butter, and butter
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla
- Pour over cereal, put in large paper bag with powdered sugar and shake well to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly on wax paper to cool
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Puppy Chow Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy