- 1 stick(s) butter
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips (bag)
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 bag(s) powdered sugar
- 12 ounce(s) rice chex
- melt chocolate, butter and peanut butter together.
- pour over chex mix to coat
- place in paper bag with powdered sugar and shake to coat.
- can add m&m's, peanuts, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinHodges and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Puppy Chow Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers