Punch for a Crowd
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 ounce(s) Frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounce(s) Frozen lime juice concentrate
- 6 ounce(s) Frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can(s) Pineapple juice (46 oz.)
- 1 quart(s) Cranberry juice
- 2 cup(s) Cold water
- 2 quart(s) Ginger ale
- One hour before serving, put frozen orange juice, lime and lemonade into punch bowl. When half thawed, add some ice. Just before serving, add water, pineapple, cranberry juice and ginger ale.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolgeiger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Punch for a Crowd Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages