Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 bottle(s) Maraschino cherries
- 1 medium navel orange thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon thinly sliced
- 1 small lime thinly sliced
- 1 can(s) 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 can(s) 12 oz frozen limeade concentrate thawed
- 1 can(s) 12 oz frozen pineapple-oj concentrate thawed
- 1 bottle(s) 2 liters ginger ale chilled
- Arrange fruit in a 5-cup ring mold; add 3/4 cup water. Freeze until solid. Add enough water to fill mold; freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, in a punch bowl, combine juice concentrates with 2 cups water. Stir in ginger ale. Unmold ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a hot, damp dishcloth. Invert onto a baking sheet; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Yield 21 servings. (4 quarts)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Punch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic