Pumpkin Swirl Quick Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 whole(s) Egg, Beaten
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Flour, All Purpose
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar, Granulated
- 1/3 cup(s) Water
- Combine Cream Cheese, 1/4 C. Sugar and 1 Egg. Mix well in small bowl and set aside.
- Combine, dry ingredients and stir to mix. Add Pumpkin, Butter, Egg and Water. Mix on low for 2-3 minutes until just combined. Grease and Flour a 1 1/2 Pound Loaf Pan. Pour half of pumpkin mixture into pan. Top with Cream Cheese Mixture and spread gently over pumpkin. Finish by adding the second half of pumpkin mixture on top. Spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 70 Minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaRiemer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note