Community Recipe from
- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 4 package(s) (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- dash ground cloves
- HEAT oven to 325°F
- MIX ginger snap crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Remove 1-1/2 cups batter. Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- SPOON half the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter. Repeat layers; swirl gently with knife.
- BAKE 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- How to Prepare Cheesecake in Springform Pan
- To bake cheesecake in 9-inch springform pan instead, prepare as directed increasing the bake time to 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin-Swirl Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes