Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 8 oz packages light cream cheese (at room temp)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2-1/4 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Position rack in center of the oven and heat to 300 degrees.
- Line 12 standard muffin tins with foil liners coated with coated with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer w/ paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on med-high speed until very smooth and fluffy, stopping to scrape down the bowl as necessary, about 4 min.
- Add the sugar, vanilla & salt and beat until well blended and smooth, about 1 min.
- Add 1 egg at a time, beating on med speed until just blended. Don't overbeat.
- Transfer 2/3 cup of the batter to a small bowl. To this, add the pumpkin, flour and spices and blend with a whisk.
- Divide the plain batter among the muffin cups. Add the pumpkin batter on top and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake until centers of cheesecake barely jiggle when nudged, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack and then refridgerate until cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraAshman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts