Even when last golden days of summer fade away, pumpkin returns to make everything OK again. Welcome the season with these velvety smooth bars with a spicy cookie crust.
- Calories: 360
- Cholesterol: 130mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 6%
- Fat: 26g
- Sodium: 330mg
- Sugars: 19g
- Saturated fat: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Protein: 6g
- Calcium: 8%
- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- HEAT oven to 325°F
- MIX ginger snap crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Remove 1-1/2 cups batter. Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- SPOON half the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter. Repeat layers; swirl gently with knife.
- BAKE 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- kraft kitchens tipsSIZE-WISESweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.MAKE IT EASYLine pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.HOW TO PREPARE CHEESECAKE IN SPRINGFORM PANTo bake cheesecake in 9-inch springform pan instead, prepare as directed increasing the bake time to 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin-Swirl Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts