- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Pie Streusel
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
Stir together flour and next 4 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed. Stir in pumpkin and next 3 ingredients.
Spoon batter into 2 lightly greased (12-cup) muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Sprinkle with Pumpkin Pie Streusel.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks, and cool 20 minutes.
Note: We tested with Craisins Original Dried Cranberries.