For some strange reason I cannot save this recipe to my recipe box! BOOOOO HISSSSSS Would love to be able to save it, but am curious, is there any other addition, like an egg or oil or even water? Can't imagine that there isn't some sort of liquid other than the pumpkin! They sound wonderful and would love to make a batch to share - or be sneaky and eat them all myself! lol
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well blended.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies