Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) 1 stick butter softened
- 1 whole(s) large egg
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In med. bowl, stir together quick bread mix, butter and egg until a dough forms.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons, 2 inches apart, on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 min or until edges are light brown and centers are set. Remove cookies to a rack to cool.
- Prepare frosting: place cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl. Using electric beater, mix on med speed until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients. Mix on low speed until smooth. Frost the cooled cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies