I didn't have all the different spices so I put in 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice. (which contains all the spices needed for this recipe.) I used the small pampered chef cookie scoop and got 6 dozen cookies. They did not spread out like you see in this picture. And they are very cake-like. I topped them with white chocolate and it helped make them sweeter. Otherwise they are sort of lacking something. Overall very tasty and easy.
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices; set aside.
BEAT butter and sugar together in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, pumpkin and vanilla.
ADD flour mixture gradually to butter mixture and beat until well blended. Stir in nuts and cranberries. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until brown on edges. Slide parchment with cookies onto wire rack to cool.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Drizzle or frost cookies with cream cheese frosting, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This