Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookie Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup(s) Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2.Mix all ingredients except cranberries together in a medium bowl, then fold in cranberries.
- 3.Prepare a greased cookie sheet and spoon mixture by the tablespoonful onto the cookie sheet (about 16 cookies). Flatten the cookies a bit with your tablespoon if you like. These cookies will not spread.
- 4.Bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool.
- Taken from: http://www.organicauthority.com/breakfast/healthy-breakfast-cookies.html
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note