Pumpkin Spelt Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whole spelt flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup(s) pumpkin puree canned is fine
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300. Line a muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- 2. Using a fork, mix together the flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and drop in the eggs, honey and melted butter. Mix together with a whisk until well combined. Fold in the pumpkin puree. Do not overmix!
- 4. Pour the batter into the muffin pan evenly. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, 18-20 minutes. Store at room temperature or freeze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Spelt Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes