Pumpkin Soup with Sweet Croutons
- 4 cups Pumpkin Soup Stock
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Sweet Croutons
- Cook first 9 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with Sweet Croutons.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Spice World ground fresh ginger in a jar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews