Pumpkin Soup Cordials
Howard L. Puckett
Yield: Makes 5 cups
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cooked pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; sauté until tender but not brown. Stir in pumpkin and next 4 ingredients. Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Pour soup into cordial glasses; top with a dollop of crème fraîche.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews