Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 5 whole(s) black peppercorns
- 1. Heat stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns.
- 2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered.
- 3. Puree the soup in small batches (1 cup at a time) using a food processor or blender.
- 4. Return to pan, and bring to a boil again.
- 5. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for another 30 minutes, uncovered.
- 6. Stir in heavy cream.
- 7. Pour into soup bowls and garnish with fresh parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews