Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) large eggs
- 1 cup(s) Equal Spoonful/Splenda
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) self rising flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tub(s) Cool Whip Cream Cheese Frosting in freezer case
- Cake: Beat eggs and 1 C Equal/Splenda for 5 min in mixing bowl o med. speed of mixer.
- Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Blend in flour, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake in preheated 350 oven 5 to 8 min or until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool 3 min in pan, turn out onto a cloth and roll up from the narrow end.
- Chill in fridge until completely cool.
- Unroll pumpkin roll and spread with filling. Re-roll.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Roll Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings