Pumpkin Roll with Crunchy Peanut Butter Cream
Yield: 10 Servings
- Crisco® Flour No-Stick Spray
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour OR Pillsbury BEST® Unbleached Flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Smucker's® Caramel Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping
- 3 tablespoons cocktail peanuts, chopped
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with no-stick cooking spray with flour; line with waxed or parchment paper. Spray paper with no-stick spray with flour.
- STIR together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda in small bowl. Beat eggs in large mixing bowl on medium speed of electric mixer for 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugar; beat 2 minutes. Blend in pumpkin. Gradually add flour mixture, beating just until combined. Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- SIFT powdered sugar over a clean kitchen towel. Loosen cake edges and immediately invert cake onto prepared towel. Carefully remove paper. Roll up cake and towel, beginning at the narrow end. Cool on wire rack for 45 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and extract in medium bowl until well combined.
- UNROLL cake and remove towel; spread peanut butter cream evenly to edges of cake. Roll up cake; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- DRIZZLE with caramel syrup and sprinkle with chopped peanuts before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Roll with Crunchy Peanut Butter Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes