Pumpkin Rice Krispies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 bag (8 0z.) Kraft Pumpkin Marshmallows
- tootsie rolls
- green icing (tan if you are making the pie shapes)
- orange food coloring (optional)
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Add a few drops of orange food coloring and stir to combine. Add rice krispies and stir until thoroughly coated. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- To make pumpkins: form rice krispie mixture into balls. If your hands are super sticky, you can spray them with a little non-stick spray. Insert half of a tootsie roll for the stem. Once firm, pipe green icing for the vine.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Rice Krispies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts