pumpkin pretty (facial)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) milk (or whipped cream if your skin is very dry)
- Combine ingredients and apply to face. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Enzymes from the pumpkin gently exfoliate dead skin cells without scrubbing, which can break capillaries.
- Milk and honey attract and retain moisture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note