pumpkin pretty (facial)
High in vitamins A and C, antioxidants and minerals, pumpkins nourish the body and help build tissue. Use the recipes below to keep your skin smooth and moisturized during the winter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) milk (or whipped cream if your skin is very dry)
- Combine ingredients and apply to face. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Enzymes from the pumpkin gently exfoliate dead skin cells without scrubbing, which can break capillaries.
- Milk and honey attract and retain moisture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note