- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked tart shell (2 inches deep)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, and spices in a large mixing bowl; stir well. Add 1/4 cup butter, pumpkin, and molasses, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in milk. Pour mixture into tart shell.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Chill.
- Combine brown sugar and 2 tablespoons butter in a small skillet. Cook over medium heat until bubbly. Add pecans; cook an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and pour mixture onto a sheet of aluminum foil. Cool. Break into pieces.
- Garnish tart with whipped cream; sprinkle with praline mixture before serving. Serve cold.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note