Pumpkin Pie Truffles
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 6 Hours
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bars, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 9 gingersnaps, coarsely crushed (we tested with Nabisco)
- Sauté pecans in 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until toasted. Cool completely. Pulse pecans in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter in a glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until smooth. Stir in pumpkin, next 5 ingredients, and 1/2 cup pecans. Chill 3 hours or until almost firm.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup pecans and crushed gingersnaps in shallow dish. Shape pumpkin mixture into 1" balls; roll in pecan mixture. Cover and chill at least 3 hours. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note