This was very easy to make and tasted just like pumpkin pie but without the crust. I didn't have pumpkin pie spice so I just used cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. I thought mine turned out more like a pumpkin bread pudding compared to the picture that goes with the recipe.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Garnish: whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except topping. Transfer to a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Pudding will start to pull away from sides of slow cooker; test for doneness with a toothpick inserted in center.
- Serve warm, topped with dollops of whipped cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Puddings/Custards