- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil OR 1/4 cup Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Hungry Jack® Microwave Ready Regular Syrup
How to Make It
WHISK flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in buttermilk, pumpkin, eggs, oil and vanilla until well blended.
SPRAY a large nonstick griddle or skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
POUR batter by scant 1/3 cupfuls into skillet, working in batches. Cook until bubbles form on surface of pancakes and bottoms are lightly browned, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying skillet with no-stick cooking spray between batches as needed.
SERVE warm with syrup.