Pumpkin Pie in a Cup
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Fat Free Milk
- 1 box(es) Fat Free-Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 cup(s) 100 percent Pure pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 tablespoon(s) Cool Whip, thawed
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix in a medium bowl for 2 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in the pumpkin and 1/2 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice until blended. Pour into 4 pudding cups/ glasses. Chill until ready to serve. Top each with 1 Tablespoon whipped topping and sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice. .Makes 4 servings. 94 calories per serving/1 gm fat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dsteinhaus and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Pie in a Cup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts