This is awesome, but things listed to dip in it should include celery! Celery NEVER tasted so good!
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Garnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add pie filling, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and ginger, beating well. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with gingersnaps and apple or pear slices. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers