Pumpkin Pie Dessert Squares
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Pillsbury Yellow Cake mix reserve 1 cup
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine melted
- 1 egg
- 3 cup(s) (1 lb 14 oz can) pumpking pie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) reserved cake mix
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- If you use 1 pound can solid pack pumkpin then add 2 1/2 teaspoon pumpking spice and 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Grease bottom only 9 X 13 inch pan. Reserve 1 cup cake mix for topping "combine reamining cake mix for topping, Combine reamining cake mix, butter and egg. Press in pan.
- Prepare fillling by combining all ingredients until smooth. Pour over crust.
- For topping, combine all ingredients. Sprinkle over filling, Bake 350º for 45 to 50 minutes until knife inserted near center comes out clean. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Pie Dessert Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts