This cheesecake was very flavorful and tasted like pumpkin pie without the fattening crust. I used ginger snaps for the crust - I couldn't find the good ones at the store, so I used some cheap ginger snaps, but they were a little sweet. Next time I will use a better quality ginger snap cookie for the crust.
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
This moist, rich, and decadent pumpkin cheesecake is sure to satisfy pumpkin pie and cheesecake lovers alike.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 235
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 8.1g
- Carbohydrate: 36.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 340mg
- Calcium: 95mg
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 cookie sheets)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Coat an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray, and sprinkle pan evenly with crumbs.
- Combine sugars and cream cheeses in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin and next 9 ingredients (through eggs), and beat well.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 325° for 35 minutes or until center is just set. Turn oven off, and partially open oven door. Cool cheesecake in oven 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from oven, and cover. Chill at least 8 hours or overnight. Serve with whipped topping, and sprinkle topping with cinnamon, if desired.
"After trying many versions, I developed this cheesecake. The cream cheese makes the filling very moist, and the dessert tastes more like a pumpkin pie than a cheesecake. Our family loves it." -Beth Berenis, Ocoee, FL
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note