Pumpkin pie bread pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 slices cinnamon-raisin bread cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) plus 2 T packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) cool wihp
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread cues in 13x9 baking dish sprayed wiht cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk, pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spie and vanilla with whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over breat, sprinkle with nuts. Bkae 45 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, remaining sugar and pumpkin pie spice until blended. Stir in cool whip. Drizzle syrup over pudding serve warm topped with sour cream mixture.
- Make ahead: Aseemble dessert as directed, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. When ready to serve, bake at 350 degrees F uncovered 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin pie bread pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts