Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs beaten2/3
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1-1/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350. In large bowl, beat eggs, add milk and evaporated milk and mix. Add sugar, spices and salt. Mix well Add pumpkin and mix. Pour into prepared pie shell. Bake 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JPistell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note