Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9" pie shell, deep dish
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake pie shell for 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Combine filling ingredients together and pour into pastry shell. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note