Community Recipe from
- 1 9" pie shell, deep dish
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake pie shell for 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Combine filling ingredients together and pour into pastry shell. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes