Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large eggs
- 1(12 oz) can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1(15 oz) can(s) pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350, bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Leannh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note