Pumpkin Pecan Pie Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) old-fashioned or instant oats
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 can(s) pure pumpkin
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and buer in small mixer bowl. Beat at low speed for 1-2 min. or until crumbly. Press on bottom on ungreased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake for 15 min. Combine granulated sugar, pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, pour over crust.
- Bake for 20 min. Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl. Sprinkle pecan topping over filling. Continue baking for 15-25 min or until knife comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with cool whip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Pecan Pie Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts