- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, mashed pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pastry shell
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well. Add pumpkin, eggs, and milk, stirring until well blended. Stir in pecans.
Pour filling into pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool before serving.
Oxmoor House Homestyle Recipes