Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Bar
Community Recipe from
- 6 teaspoon(s) Pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 can(s) Libby's pure pumpkin, 15 oz
- 1 can(s) Evaporated milk, 12oz
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 box(es) Duncan Hines yellow cake mix, 18 1/4 oz
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1 cup(s) butter, melted (2 sticks)
- Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugars, 5 tsp pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt in large bowl until well blended. Pour into 9x13-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and remaining 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl with wire whisk. Sprinkle evenly over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven 350 for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream. Store leftover in refrigerator.
- I used a sheet pan instead of 9x13. worked much better because it was not so thick. Mine measured around 12x13
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NancyOBrien and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Bar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts