Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) devils' food cake Bake into 24 cupcakes
- 3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 package(s) Spangler Circus Peanuts
- 10 green gumdrops
- Make devils' food cupcakes according to package directions on box. Let cool completely. While cupcakes are cooling, prepare frosting.
- Mix sugar and butter on low speed. Increase speed to medium and beat for approximately 3minutes.
- Add vanilla and milk and beat on medium for another minute or so. Add more milk if necessary. Frost cupcakes once cooled.
- Take one Circus Peanut and cut it in half. Take one of the halves and roll in your palm until round and smooth. Using a toothpick, make vertical lines on the Circus Peanut "pumpkin," mimicking the ridges on a pumpkin.
- Then cut a sliver from a green gumdrop and place on top of your pumpkin to create the stem. Place a pumpkin (or two) on top of each cupcake. The frosting will keep the pumpkin in place.
- Find more recipes like this:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SpanglerCandy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note