Pumpkin Patch Cheese Balls
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) pine nuts
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 4 drop(s) yellow food coloring
- 2 drop(s) red food coloring
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1 6 ounce garlic cheese roll
- 1 7 ounce jar pemiento stuffed olives, drained
- Stir together butter and food colorings in a large bowl. Add flour and red pepper, cut in cheese with a pastry blender until mixture is blended. Shape into a large ball using hands.
- Press 1 tbsp. mixture around each olive, pinching top make stem of pumpkin.Using dull sisde of a paring knife, score cheese balls with lines to resemble pumpkins. Chill 1 hour.
- Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature, or freeze up to 1 month.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Patch Cheese Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres
More Recipes for Main Dishes